This year's summer camp was planned to be held at Uuskalda Spordi- ja Puhkeküla (ES3-area, Läänemaa) at the end of June - 26.-28.06.
Due to COVID-19 virus outbreak it is now clear that the camp in June has to be cancelled. Currently we have booked new dates for the camp in August - 14.-16.08. Can we actually hold the camp then, will depend on the potential official limitations. We will keep you updated!
CU (hopefully!) in August!